5 Star Client Reviews
5 Star Client Reviews
Melbourne's TV wall mount installation Specialists
Have you just bought your favourite flat screen TV? Of course, mounting the TV on the wall is no easy task. Leave it to us as you sit back and relax. Antenna Plus provides highly professional services in complete TV installation and wall mounting. We provide the best workmanship when it comes to taking care of the aesthetics of your home as well as giving you great viewing experience. Don't worry about those dusty, entangled cables ruining the look of your living room. We ensure they remain hidden from sight giving the room a neat and tidy finish. We also provide all the necessary cables, leads, wall mounts, and set-top boxes needed to install a wall mounted the TV.
Along with TV installation and wall mounting, we are also experts in the installation of surround systems to give you the best home theatre experience you've always wanted. Our men will not only take care of the installations and the wiring but will also show you how to use it.
Services we offer when it comes to TV installations
- TV wall Installation
- TV wall mounting
- Home TV installations
- Commercial TV wall Installation
- Same day installation services
- TV wall socket installations
- TV cabling
- TV configuration and setup
- Home theatre system setup
- & more
Recognition for Excellence
Furthermore In November 2014 Antennaplus had an interview with Niel Mitchel on 3AW and subsequently there was an article on Herald Sun about our exceptional service We take pride in our workmanship;
Over 300 5-Star Reviews
What to look for when buying a TV wall mount
We at Antenna Plus do provide you with the best wall mounts to fit your TV. But just so you know, here are some essential things to look for in a TV wall mount.
- TV Specfications –The first thing you need to consider is your TV's specifications. The wall mount must be one that is designed to fit your TV's size and weight.
- Stationary vs Swivel Mounts– Decide whether you would like your TV to remain stationary or swivel in other directions. Most wall mounts you will come across are stationary ones. Though there are swivel mounts available too and they give you better viewing angles from different directions. So get one that suits your needs.
- Holding Arms – Some mounts come with an arm that holds the TV slightly farther from the wall while those without the arm hold the TV close to the wall like a picture frame. Choose one according to the space available in your room.
- Material of wall– The material of your wall is a very important factor to consider when choosing a wall mount for your TV. Most wall mounts come with all the necessary hardware to mount your TV on drywall. But if you are mounting it on a plaster or masonry wall, you might need some extra hardware that doesn't come in the box. Read the contents of the box carefully before buying.
Our Services are available for
Real Estate &
Shops, Offices & Other Businesses
Private Home Owners
Anyone Else Looking for Installers
I have used these guys twice, once for an antenna then for home security camera installation. Quality work, speedy response and professional every time. Would highly recommend.
Over 2 visits we have had our Foxtel MyStar relocated, and today we have had our telephone line completely relocated.
Each time Sharaf has been very punctual, has quoted a fair price and has completed the jobs in a very professional manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending or using their services again.
A very satisfied customer. Thank you
Good work on installing the free to air television antenna on the roof timber eaves of my residential home. I am satisfied with the work and price for the job that Sharaf and his colleague has completed.
I will not hesitate to contact them again should another situation arise where TV antenna expertise is needed at my home or at the other homes that my other family members reside. Well done!.
Daniel K. Ong
Very happy with their excellent quality service, products & prices. Highly recommended.
Sample Client Name